Express OPI nail polish – Includes cut & shape nails
Organic salt bath soak, cut, file and buff your nails, cuticle care, moisturiser and your choice of OPI nail polish.
Classic Manicure With Shellac
Deluxe Spa Manicure
Organic salt bath soak with cuticle control, butter hands and arms, exfoliation and massage and hot towel therapy, cuticle care, and trimming of dead skin around the nails, file, buff, and finishing off with your choice of OPI nail polish.
Deluxe Spa Manicure With Shellac
A paraffin wax treatment involves dipping your hands in a warm paraffin wax solution then covering your hands in plastic bags and then in gloves, it may not sound very glamorous, but your hands will be baby soft when the therapist removes the outer layers and peels off the solution which hardens slightly to form a layer of wax on your skin. Will finish off with your choice of OPI nail polish.
Express OPI nail polish – Includes cut & shape
Classic Pedicure With Shellac
Enjoy feet soak with cuticle control butter, varnish removed, toe nails cut and filed, cuticles will be pushed back and dead skin around the nail will be trimmed. Also get off hard skin on the soles and heels filed and then finished off with moisturiser and a OPI nail polish of your choice.
Deluxe Pedicure With Shellac
Paraffin wax treatment involves dipping your feet in a warm paraffin wax solution then covering your feet in plastic bags and then in gloves. It may not sound very glamorous, but your feet will be soft when the therapist removes the outer layers and peels off the solution which hardens slightly to form a layer of wax on your skin. Will finish off with your choice of OPI nail polish.
Please note at Lavish Looks Studio we would not treat any advanced conditions of the hard skin and ingrown nails, clients would be referred to GP or Chiropodist.
After Care For Manicures
- Leave adequate time after your treatment for your nails to dry
- Wear protective gloves when gardening, or doing housework
- Use hand cream regularly
- Always use a base coat under polish to prevent staining, and top coat to prevent chipping
- Never use metal files
- Keep nails at a workable length
- Drink plenty of water and eat well
- Do simple hand exercise to keep joints supple
- Avoid harsh and drying soaps
After Care For Pedicures
- For pedicures, wear open toe shoes if possible
- Change socks or tights daily
- Apply moisturising lotion daily to the feet after bathing
- Apply talc or special foot powder between the toes to help absorb moisture
- Foot sprays containing peppermint or citrus oil are useful to refresh the feet during the day
After Care For Both
- Dry hands and feet thoroughly after washing, especially between toes and fingers
- Use cuticle cream or oil daily to moisturise dry cuticles
- Use an acetone-free nail polish remover
Ideally, return to your manicurist and pedicurist for regular, professional manicures & pedicures at least every 2-4 weeks for maintenance and further treatments.
After Care For Shellac Manicure & Pedicure Aftercare Advice
- Use cuticle oil every night (just before going to bed). This will nourish the root of the natural nail and should produce stronger nails
- Use protective gloves for housework, gardening, and DIY etc. as household chemicals will strip nails and skin of natural oils and may affect the look and condition
- Moisturise hands/feet after washing allowing the skin to stay smooth
- Be careful when opening can ring pulls or car doors
- Be careful when using suntan oils or insect repellents, as some contain solvents which may cause damage to the polish
- Do not pick off polish, as this will remove the upper layer of your natural nails and may cause damage
- Have the polish professionally removed followed by a manicure/ pedicure to keep nails healthy